- Natural meadow.
- Alternative to lawn.
- Never add nutritions.
- 1 year summer flowers.
- Colorful flower sea.
- Long flowering time.
- 11 different flowering species / varieties.
Colour Boost 2 - high-impact annuals wildflower mixture
Colour Boost 2 is a low-growing seasonal annuals wildflower seed mixture, designed to create a robust and attractive display in areas where final growing height is of paramount importance. This is particularly relevant when sowing near visibility splays and sight lines on road junctions.
This 100% dwarf flower mixture will provide rich blooms throughout the season, perfect for enhancing any street scene. Quick to establish with a long flowering period from 8 weeks after sowing up until the first frosts.
The fields flowers mixtures offered by us consist of approximately 12 different wildflowers that differ in color and growth. It is a mix of annual and perennial types. Some of the species are:
- Sweet Alyssum
- Dwarf Morning Glory
- California Poppy
- Farewell to Spring
- Virginia Stocks
- Mexican Marigold
- China Aster
- Pot Marigold
- Designed to create enhanced, attractive amenity spaces.
- Provides essential food source and habitat for many species of animals and pollinating insects.
- Cost saving compared to more traditional bedding schemes.
- Sown directly onto the site.
- Requires little irrigation, fertiliser / chemical application.
- Low maintenance throughout the season.
- Sowing rate for all Colour Boost mixtures 3-5g/m2.
100% flower seed mixtures are notoriously difficult to sow when applying at just a few grams per m2. To ensure even sowing and correct application rates, we use corn skin granule as a carrier is recommended. This is natural and biodegradable.
* We reserve ourselves for sold-out varieties. Changes
may occur in the composition of the mixtures. Every cubic meter
consists of 3-4 flower seed mixtures
For more detailed information please visit https://www.turfquick.com/fields-flowers-5m2/